Leisure activities / Services
There are a host of things to do on the camp-site including swimming in the pool or the river, games for campers of all ages, events during the summer, leisure activities and simply lazing with your family and friends.
Pretty swimming pool, decorated with banana palm, bay and olive trees, with unobstructed views over the camp-site and the adventure playground.
- Swimming pool
- Small pool for children
- Sunbeds and children chairs
- 2 fixed Bamboo parasols
- 1 shower
Beach on the banks of the river Ardèche with direct access from the camp-site.
- River for swimming
- Natural fine sand beach
- Shaded park and lawn
Games / Entertainment
For campers of all ages!
- Adventure playground with wood and timber games including a slide, footbridge, climbing net and fireman’s pole
- Climbing frame with platform
- French bowls (pétanque) pitch
- Table-tennis table
- Volley-ball pitch
- Playroom with table football
- TV lounge on sheltered terrace
- Terrace with tables and chairs
- Kids’ space with school blackboard (chalks) and wooden school desks for smaller children
From 15 July to 20 August: 1 free dance evening a week with DJ – evening games for children, from 9.00 to 11.30pm.
To fight against the coronavirus epidemic, parties are prohibited and will therefore not take place this year!
Canoe down the river Ardèche with our partner Aigue Vive in Vallon Pont d’Arc.
Several trip lengths available!
- Mini 8 km
- Maxi-Mini 13 km
- Maxi 24 km or 32 km
A shuttle bus takes you and brings you back to the camp-site (please book the day before your trip) ) for the 8, 24 and 32km trips.
The 13km trip departure point is located just 10 minutes on foot from the camp-site.
- Free WiFi on the entire campsite
- Collective barbecue
- Washing machine (sale of tokens and detergent for washing machine)
- Bread available in the morning during July/August site (please book the day before)
- Take-away ices and drinks (sodas, water…)
- Various beach items (shrimping nets, arm-bands, pool goggles, buckets, balls, crossword puzzles (in French), games, etc…)
- 200 meters (4 minutes walk): Restaurant “Le Bistrot du Rocher” : local and refined cuisine based on fresh products
- 200 meters : city stadium and children’s playground
- 200 meters : summer Market in Sampzon in July and August every Tuesday morning